Shareholders of NOMOS-BANK elected members of a new supervisory board at an extraordinary general shareholders meeting on Feb. 27.
The eight members elected include Ruben Aganbegyan, Vadim Belyaev, Dmitry Romaev, Alexey Karakhan, Mikhail Belyaev, Dmitry Vasiliev, Alexander Zelenov and Dmitry Mizgulin.
NOMOS is the seventh largest banking group in Russia by total assets and the second largest privately-owned Russian universal bank.
The bank has an extensive branch network of 300 outlets in Russia, with the majority of its business concentrated in Moscow, St Petersburg, Tyumen, and the Novosibirsk and Khabarovsk regions. It serves approximately 13,200 corporate customers, 83,000 small business clients and approximately 1.5 million retail customers, including private banking clients.
NOMOS is listed on both the London Stock Exchange and the MICEX exchange in Moscow. NOMOS has long-term international credit ratings of BB from Fitch and Ba3 from Moody's.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar