The Central Bank of Armenia held a ceremony at the Museum of Numismatics on Feb. 26 to announce the winners of the interbank calendar competition that was organized by the trade union organization of employees of Armenian banks and financial institutions.
Sixteen commercial banks presented calendars, with the top three prizes awarded to ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank, ArmEconombank and Artsakhbank. The other banks were given a certificate of gratitude for entering the contest.
There are more than 20 commercial banks in Armenia. In addition to the three calendar competition winners, they include Anelik Bank, Araratbank, ArdShinInvest, AreximBank, Armbusinessbank, Armenian Development Bank, Ameriabank, ArmSwissBank, BTA Bank, Converse Bank Corp, HSBC Bank Armenia, InecoBank, Byblos Bank, Armenia Mellat Bank, ProCredit Bank, Prometey Bank, Unibank and VTB Bank Armenia.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies