The Central Bank of Azerbaijan has put into effect the full use of the Temenos Group's T-24 General Ledger following the system's successful implementation.
The Temenos Group is a Swiss software company specializing in core banking systems.
The release of the Temenos GL led to updates in securities, credits, foreign exchange, money markets, tellers, funds transfer, open financial services and reporting modules.
Temenos GL will allow the bank to considerably increase the processing speed of financial transactions, create safer interface channels, reduce support costs and reliably deploy the information system.
The new capacity will also help the bank to realize its expectations on maintaining high coverage, optimizing system productivity, fully automating business processes and minimizing information system support costs.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies