The Central Bank of Azerbaijan has put into effect the full use of the Temenos Group's T-24 General Ledger following the system's successful implementation.
The Temenos Group is a Swiss software company specializing in core banking systems.
The release of the Temenos GL led to updates in securities, credits, foreign exchange, money markets, tellers, funds transfer, open financial services and reporting modules.
Temenos GL will allow the bank to considerably increase the processing speed of financial transactions, create safer interface channels, reduce support costs and reliably deploy the information system.
The new capacity will also help the bank to realize its expectations on maintaining high coverage, optimizing system productivity, fully automating business processes and minimizing information system support costs.
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: Mutual funds of Promsvyaz management company entered the list of the best in terms of management quality
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Global Finance recognizes Converse Bank as the Best Trade Finance Provider in Armenia
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On Results of Deposit Auction to Attract Funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Chairman of the Board of the EDB Andrei Belyaninov headed the department at REU named after G. V. Plekhanova
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC