VTB Bank has granted Transbunker Group $17 million in long-term investment financing over five years to acquire assets for production expansion.
The bank will finance the first stage of an oil terminal project at the Ust-Luga commercial seaport in northwest Russia. The total volume of joint VTB and corporate investment in the project is currently estimated at $50 million for 2014.
"Transbunker is a fast-growing group. We have worked with them since 2003. We are ready to provide Transbunker with a range of investment and banking services in order to strengthen our relationship with them," First Deputy President and Chairman of VTB Bank Management Board Yuri Soloviev said.
Transbunker Group is a major independent bunkering company in the CIS. Established in 1991, the group, in addition to bunkering, is engaged in refining, storage, transshipment and the sale of oil products. It operates a fleet of fuel vessels and tankers and owns oil refinery and oil transshipment terminals.
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors