VTB Bank has granted Transbunker Group $17 million in long-term investment financing over five years to acquire assets for production expansion.
The bank will finance the first stage of an oil terminal project at the Ust-Luga commercial seaport in northwest Russia. The total volume of joint VTB and corporate investment in the project is currently estimated at $50 million for 2014.
"Transbunker is a fast-growing group. We have worked with them since 2003. We are ready to provide Transbunker with a range of investment and banking services in order to strengthen our relationship with them," First Deputy President and Chairman of VTB Bank Management Board Yuri Soloviev said.
Transbunker Group is a major independent bunkering company in the CIS. Established in 1991, the group, in addition to bunkering, is engaged in refining, storage, transshipment and the sale of oil products. It operates a fleet of fuel vessels and tankers and owns oil refinery and oil transshipment terminals.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar