AtaBank presented a AtaNet, a new internet banking service, to VIP clients on Feb. 12 at its central office.
The new system is noted for its multistage security system and international standards.
"Atabank is the Bank contributing innovations in Azerbaijan banking market. At this time innovation is that 'AtaNet' is the only banking product integrated with Mobile ID Asan Imza. This service presented to supply the demands of bank's corporate, entrepreneur and VIP clients," Elnur Osmanov, the executive director of AtaBank, said. "There is no need of special software or hardware to use the service, visiting Bank's web site is enough. Today we presented it only for our VIP customers, and on upcoming days we will present it to our other customers, public and mass media."
AtaBank is one of Azerbaijan's largest commercial structures. It has been in operation since 1993. The bank offers 25 branches and sub-branches in Baku and surrounding regions.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies