AtaBank presented a AtaNet, a new internet banking service, to VIP clients on Feb. 12 at its central office.
The new system is noted for its multistage security system and international standards.
"Atabank is the Bank contributing innovations in Azerbaijan banking market. At this time innovation is that 'AtaNet' is the only banking product integrated with Mobile ID Asan Imza. This service presented to supply the demands of bank's corporate, entrepreneur and VIP clients," Elnur Osmanov, the executive director of AtaBank, said. "There is no need of special software or hardware to use the service, visiting Bank's web site is enough. Today we presented it only for our VIP customers, and on upcoming days we will present it to our other customers, public and mass media."
AtaBank is one of Azerbaijan's largest commercial structures. It has been in operation since 1993. The bank offers 25 branches and sub-branches in Baku and surrounding regions.
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: Mutual funds of Promsvyaz management company entered the list of the best in terms of management quality
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Global Finance recognizes Converse Bank as the Best Trade Finance Provider in Armenia
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On Results of Deposit Auction to Attract Funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Chairman of the Board of the EDB Andrei Belyaninov headed the department at REU named after G. V. Plekhanova
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC