A delegation from the Bank of Moscow headed by Mikhail Kuzovlev, the chairman of the board, visited St. Petersburg on Feb. 4.
Kuzovlev met with St. Petersburg Governor Georgy Poltavchenko and discussed the bank's possibility in the development of the northern capital transportation infrastructure.
The two parties discussed the bank's suggestions in financing construction work on the St. Petersburg metro and also suggested the possibility of developing a public bicycle rental service.
The Bank of Moscow has significant experience developing transportation infrastructure in metropolitan areas.
The meeting also involved an evaluation of the results of an agreement signed in June that led to the implementation of cooperation in the financing of the reconstruction of the energy grid and utility network of water pipelines in St. Petersburg. The agreement also resulted in the support of organizations involved in transportation construction and industrial and civil construction.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar