Armenia's Ardshininvestbank recently held a ceremony to mark the re-opening of the Ashtarak branch after extensive renovations and remodeling.
The ceremony was attended by Mher Grigoryan, the chairman of the management board, Governor of Aragatsotn Sargis Sahakyan, Mayor of Ashtarak Armen Antonyan, and several of the bank's staff and customers.
"Paying special attention to our activity in regions of Armenia, the bank is committed to developing its branches in regions along with the branches in the capital city. During the last two years, many branches were renovated, reaching the standards of good service quality for its customers in Yerevan as well as in number of regions. The most important target for us is to ensure high quality of services we offer," Grigoryan said.
Ardshininvestbank is one of the leading banks in Armenia, with a network of 55 branches throughout the country.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso