Armenia's Ardshininvestbank recently held a ceremony to mark the re-opening of the Ashtarak branch after extensive renovations and remodeling.
The ceremony was attended by Mher Grigoryan, the chairman of the management board, Governor of Aragatsotn Sargis Sahakyan, Mayor of Ashtarak Armen Antonyan, and several of the bank's staff and customers.
"Paying special attention to our activity in regions of Armenia, the bank is committed to developing its branches in regions along with the branches in the capital city. During the last two years, many branches were renovated, reaching the standards of good service quality for its customers in Yerevan as well as in number of regions. The most important target for us is to ensure high quality of services we offer," Grigoryan said.
Ardshininvestbank is one of the leading banks in Armenia, with a network of 55 branches throughout the country.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation