Armenia's Ardshininvestbank recently held a ceremony to mark the re-opening of the Ashtarak branch after extensive renovations and remodeling.
The ceremony was attended by Mher Grigoryan, the chairman of the management board, Governor of Aragatsotn Sargis Sahakyan, Mayor of Ashtarak Armen Antonyan, and several of the bank's staff and customers.
"Paying special attention to our activity in regions of Armenia, the bank is committed to developing its branches in regions along with the branches in the capital city. During the last two years, many branches were renovated, reaching the standards of good service quality for its customers in Yerevan as well as in number of regions. The most important target for us is to ensure high quality of services we offer," Grigoryan said.
Ardshininvestbank is one of the leading banks in Armenia, with a network of 55 branches throughout the country.
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!