B&N Bank's board of directors recently approved an additional share issue worth $112 million in favor of the company owned by Mikhail Gutseriev.
The bank's capital will be increased by way of placing additional ordinary shares by private subscription in favor of Hanberg Finance Limited, owned by B&N founder Mikhail Gutseriev.
The total number of ordinary shares to be placed - 9,626,956 - have a nominal value of $5.60 per share. Payments for the shares from investors will be denominated in the currency of the Russian Federation.
As a result of the additional issue, B&N Bank's share capital will increase by $$53 million to $262 million and its total capital will grow by $112 million to $818 million.
After the additional share issue, B&N Bank's President Mikail Shishkhanov will hold approximately 77.7 percent of the bank's shares and Mikhail Gutseriev will hold approximately 20.6 percent.
Gutseriev decided to acquire a share in B&N Bank's capital last year. Any specific plans for a further increase of his investments for 2014-2015 will be approved in the near future.
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: Mutual funds of Promsvyaz management company entered the list of the best in terms of management quality
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Global Finance recognizes Converse Bank as the Best Trade Finance Provider in Armenia
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On Results of Deposit Auction to Attract Funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Chairman of the Board of the EDB Andrei Belyaninov headed the department at REU named after G. V. Plekhanova
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC