The International Bank of Azerbaijan increased its assets to $9.13 billion as of Jan. 1, an increase of 21.7 percent.
It reported a 30.5 percent increase in its loan portfolio, which grew to $6.41 billion as of Jan. 1, as well as a total of $706.7 million in loans to individuals.
The bank saw a 22.2 percent increase in the amount of deposits during the reporting period and an increase of 25.5 percent in total capital, reaching $1.15 trillion. It reached an authorized capital of $604.5 million.
The bank's total revenue was at $603.48 million and its net profit grew by 17.3 percent.
The bank has reported the activation of 2 million IBA cards and its service now includes 690 ATMs and 4,951 POS-terminals.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar