ProCredit Bank recently announced that it is the first and only bank in Georgia to offer its business clients a convenient way to use and pay back their credit lines on an internet-based platform.
ProCredit's internet banking service also offers private clients the option of applying for and receiving a loan online. If the loan is approved, the client signs the loan agreement electronically through the internet banking platform and the requested amount is then paid into the client's account. During the review of the loan application, the bank may contact clients for additional information.
Additional recently introduced internet banking services include blocking and unblocking card payments, activating/deactivating Cvv2/Cvc2 codes, increasing card withdrawal and purchase limits, and viewing electronic versions of card and account agreements.
ProCredit Bank is a member of the ProCredit Group, which owns majority stakes in 19 countries in the Americas, Africa and Europe. ProCredit Bank is the name of several of the group's banks in the Eastern European, African and Latin American regions.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy