Sberbank held its annual analyst meeting in Moscow on Jan. 31, featuring such speakers as the Deputy Chairman of the Board Alexander Morozov and Senior Vice President Anton Karamzin.
The meeting was attended by more than 25 leading analysts from investment houses in Russia and abroad.
Anastasia Belyanina, the head of investor relations, also spoke at the event.
Morozov presented key financial indicators for the upcoming year, citing an increase in operational efficiency as the company's main priority.
Morozov added that the bank will be preparing for a transition to Basel 3 in accordance with Regulation 395-P. The company is expected to see its core capital increase to $40 billion by the first of February. This will increase the adequacy of the core equity tier one ratio to more than 8 percent.
Sberbank is the largest bank in Russia and holds approximately one-third of the aggregate banking sector assets in the country.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy