Russia's VTB Group has bought the 2.63 percent stake in VTB Bank (Belarus) owned by minority shareholders, increasing its stake to 100 percent.
VTB bought a 25.95 percent stake in the bank from the Belarusian government in 2013.
"We are pleased to have completed the consolidation process. VTB Group plans to actively develop its Belarusian subsidiary. We are now finalizing an increase in the share capital of VTB Bank of US$ 37 million, which will strengthen the bank's positions in the retail and corporate investment segments," Senior Vice President Mikhail Yakunin, the head of the group's financial subsidiaries division, said. "We also aim to expand our regional network in Belarus, and this year we intend to open three new branches, increasing the total number of VTB outlets in Belarus to 296."
VTB Group offers a comprehensive range of services to clients in more than 20 countries across the CIS, Europe, Asia and Africa.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy