The Bank of Moscow, in cooperation with the Moscow Information Technologies Department and the processing center Uniteller, recently implemented a connection to the state information system of debts and payments registration.
"One of the bank's main goals is providing a wider scope of electronic services to Moscow citizens. Mutual understanding of the importance of internet-technologies development allowed providing high-quality support for innovative technologies of Moscow Information Technologies department in the shortest possible time," Vadim Izotov, the head of the Bank of Moscow's state, regional and municipal electronic products, said.
The information system, created in 2012, is designed for accumulating data on debts for all types of state and commercial services provided by Moscow organizations. It enables citizens to pay for the services in various ways, including banks and ATMs as well as via Moscow state and municipal service portals and internet banking.
"A vast experience of applying our service to public and socially important projects ensured a successful integration of our non-cash payment processing technologies on the Moscow state services portal. Furthermore, our project partners did not have to change their payment interface. We are pleased that our participation in the project helped offer Muscovites easy and cheap payment services by means of the most popular non-cash instrument - a bank card," Alexey Bogatkin, Uniteller's general director, said.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies