The Bank of Moscow, in cooperation with the Moscow Information Technologies Department and the processing center Uniteller, recently implemented a connection to the state information system of debts and payments registration.
"One of the bank's main goals is providing a wider scope of electronic services to Moscow citizens. Mutual understanding of the importance of internet-technologies development allowed providing high-quality support for innovative technologies of Moscow Information Technologies department in the shortest possible time," Vadim Izotov, the head of the Bank of Moscow's state, regional and municipal electronic products, said.
The information system, created in 2012, is designed for accumulating data on debts for all types of state and commercial services provided by Moscow organizations. It enables citizens to pay for the services in various ways, including banks and ATMs as well as via Moscow state and municipal service portals and internet banking.
"A vast experience of applying our service to public and socially important projects ensured a successful integration of our non-cash payment processing technologies on the Moscow state services portal. Furthermore, our project partners did not have to change their payment interface. We are pleased that our participation in the project helped offer Muscovites easy and cheap payment services by means of the most popular non-cash instrument - a bank card," Alexey Bogatkin, Uniteller's general director, said.
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: Mutual funds of Promsvyaz management company entered the list of the best in terms of management quality
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Global Finance recognizes Converse Bank as the Best Trade Finance Provider in Armenia
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On Results of Deposit Auction to Attract Funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Chairman of the Board of the EDB Andrei Belyaninov headed the department at REU named after G. V. Plekhanova
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC