The National Bank of Moldova will soon organize and conduct the sale, recording and redemption of dematerialized state securities issues by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Moldova.
The bank will be acting as a fiscal agent of the state in servicing state securities after concluding an agreement with the Ministry of Finance.
Treasury Bills began being issued in March 1995. Since then, the National Bank has taken measures to develop the market. It also undertook such measures during the operation of the state securities market.
The bank will set and apply the regulation of activities and operation on the primary market of state securities in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance.
It will also work out measures to create conditions for the development of the primary market of state securities in an issuance environment that is transparent and regulated and will maintain a relevant liquidity in the market.
The internal market of Moldova currently issues two types of state security - treasury bills and state bonds.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation