The National Bank of Moldova will soon organize and conduct the sale, recording and redemption of dematerialized state securities issues by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Moldova.
The bank will be acting as a fiscal agent of the state in servicing state securities after concluding an agreement with the Ministry of Finance.
Treasury Bills began being issued in March 1995. Since then, the National Bank has taken measures to develop the market. It also undertook such measures during the operation of the state securities market.
The bank will set and apply the regulation of activities and operation on the primary market of state securities in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance.
It will also work out measures to create conditions for the development of the primary market of state securities in an issuance environment that is transparent and regulated and will maintain a relevant liquidity in the market.
The internal market of Moldova currently issues two types of state security - treasury bills and state bonds.
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!