UniCredit launched a dual tranche OBG benchmark with a three year floating-rate note for $14.9 million and a 10 year fixed rate note for $30 million.
The benchmark set a new reference point on the UniCredit covered bond curve.
Investors have shown an exceptional interest in the deal with participation seen from 250 investors reaching $120 million.
The positive feedback has resulted in the fixing of the price guidance of the three-year note at 57 basis points over 3m Euribor. This is lower than the initial indications equal to ca. 65 bps. It is 98 bps over the equivalent maturity mid swap for the 10 year bond, starting at the initial range of 105-110 bps.
The three year bond has an issue price set at 99.94 percent and will pay a coupon of 3m Euribor + 55bps. The distribution of the benchmark went to such categories as funds, banks and insurance companies with demand coming from Italy, Germany/Austria and France.
The issue launch is part of 2008's 35 billion Euro Programme, which is based on a portfolio entirely composed of residential mortgages.
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: Mutual funds of Promsvyaz management company entered the list of the best in terms of management quality
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Global Finance recognizes Converse Bank as the Best Trade Finance Provider in Armenia
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On Results of Deposit Auction to Attract Funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Chairman of the Board of the EDB Andrei Belyaninov headed the department at REU named after G. V. Plekhanova
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC