Kazakhstan's BTA Bank has announced an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders, initiated by the bank's board of directors.
The meeting will take place on Feb. 14 at 10:30 a.m. at the Conference Hall in Almaty. Registration of shareholders will begin at 9 a.m.
The list of shareholders entitled to take part will be drawn up by 12 a.m. on Jan. 27. The agenda will be "On changes in the membership of the board of firectors of BTA Bank JSC."
In the event of an absence of a quorum, the meeting will be adjourned until Feb. 15 at the same time and place.
Pursuant to the requirements of the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan, "On joint-stock companies," those shareholders whose shares are in nominal holding and owned by the owner information on which is missing in the central depositary's accounting system shall not be allowed to vote at the general meeting.
Representatives of individual shareholders must provide notarized power of attorney executed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan and an identification document of the representative. Representatives of shareholders-legal entities must provide a power of attorney certified by the seal of the shareholder-legal entity and an identification document of the representative.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies