Kazakhstan's BTA Bank has announced an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders, initiated by the bank's board of directors.
The meeting will take place on Feb. 14 at 10:30 a.m. at the Conference Hall in Almaty. Registration of shareholders will begin at 9 a.m.
The list of shareholders entitled to take part will be drawn up by 12 a.m. on Jan. 27. The agenda will be "On changes in the membership of the board of firectors of BTA Bank JSC."
In the event of an absence of a quorum, the meeting will be adjourned until Feb. 15 at the same time and place.
Pursuant to the requirements of the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan, "On joint-stock companies," those shareholders whose shares are in nominal holding and owned by the owner information on which is missing in the central depositary's accounting system shall not be allowed to vote at the general meeting.
Representatives of individual shareholders must provide notarized power of attorney executed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan and an identification document of the representative. Representatives of shareholders-legal entities must provide a power of attorney certified by the seal of the shareholder-legal entity and an identification document of the representative.
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Registration Opens for ADB's 53rd Annual Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: European Commission and EIB Group join forces to boost space sector investment with EUR 200 million of financing
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: The National Bank has agreed on the terms and conditions of activity of Ukraine's Clear Junction international payment system
- INTERNATIONAL MONERTARY FUND: Andorra Applies for IMF Membership