Joint Leasing Company, the first and largest professional participant in Azerbaijan's leasing market, is seeking to attract foreign partners in 2014.
The company was founded by the International Bank of Azerbaijan, which controls 47.6 percent, and the British DH Leasing Company, which controls 52.4 percent.
Joint Leasing Company CEO E. Akhmedov said the company has already attracted $2 million in external financing this year.
"At the same time, the involvement of an additional $4.5 million is being negotiated. These steps are designed to operate without recourse to financing from the International Bank of Azerbaijan and the continuation of the policy of the company to provide financial independence." Akhmedov said. "Last year, we have more than six foreign partners and by attracting foreign financial resources we do cover a large part of our operations."
The company's leasing portfolio is estimated to be worth $44.6 million.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank