The Bank of Moscow's Nizhniy Novgorod subsidiary recently established a credit-documentary limit of $9.09 million for the Constanta group of companies, which includes LLC Glass-Product, LLC LASMA and LLC Glass.
Constanta is a Russian leader in aluminum translucent structures, including facades, winter gardens, stained glass windows, roof lights, atriums, show cases and entrance lobbies. When drafting projects, Constanta provides a full scope of work, services, production and assembly.
The group has been meeting the technical and economic standards of industrial and commercial activity on behalf of clients for over 10 years.
"We prepare convenient and profitable offers for regional enterprises applying an individual approach to the business of each customer. Building partner relationships and a high quality support of medium business enterprises is one of the main strategic activities of the Bank of Moscow," Evgeny Monin, the director of the department for corporate sales management of the Bank of Moscow said.
"We see the Bank of Moscow as a reliable and strong partner that is interesting to cooperate with, that can offer something to learn, that allows to plan and carry out the most ambitious projects," Andrey Reus, the general director of Constanta Group, said.
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech