Ameriabank recently financed the construction of the recently opened Hyatt Place Yerevan Hotel in Yerevan, Hyatt's first property in the region.
Ameriabank invested more than $9 million into the $15 million property.
America Advisory said that Armenia is gradually growing as a tourist destination. The tourism industry in Armenia has seen a compound annual growth rate of international arrivals of 8.6 percent over the past five years.
Armenia is in a the early stages of tourism development and research has shown that more people are considering the country as a tourism destination.
There has been a solid increase in the employment level in the country's hospitality sector over the last two to three years.
Armenia saw 843,830 tourists in 2012, marking an 11 percent increase over the year before.
The addition of a Hyatt property is expected to enhance the competitive environment in Armenia's tourism industry, which will result in a higher level of service quality. It will also result in the addition of more jobs in the sector.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies