For the first nine months of 2013, the total Rosbank factoring turnover amounted to $2.4 billion directed toward internal non-resource factoring operations and $60 million to the internal resource factoring deals.
There was $2.34 billion in volume of company financing for the same nine month period.
The factoring portfolio of the company reached $250 million on Oct. 1. Results were lower for 2012, coming in at $70 million.
Headquartered in Moscow, Rosbank is a Russian universal bank with the ninth-greatest amount of assets among Russian banks. Its majority shareholder is the international financial group Societe Generale. The bank is registered as an open joint-stock company.
VTB and Interros also hold significant minority stakes in Rosbank.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation