The website of Russia's Rosbank was recognized as one of the "Three best sites of the banks and financial institutions" in the XIII All-Russia Golden Site Internet competition.
"In 2013, we upgraded the functional services of the site with a new product wizard, calculators, improved sections for corporate clients and small and medium businesses," Elena Kojadei, Rosbank's director of corporate communications and advertising, said. "Now you can find the nearest ATM and bank branch by the underground in all cities of Russia where there is a subway. Next year we are planning to improve the information retrieval on the site to make it easier and more convenient. The second important goal is to develop various forms and methods of online communication with customers."
Since the first "Golden Site" contest was held in 1997, thousands of developers and sites have participated.
Rosbank's majority shareholder is the international financial group Société Générale. It has the ninth largest assets among Russian banks.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation