Bank St. Petersburg recently implemented an electronic payment system, allowing customers to make online transactions using credit cards.
The new payment system comes into effect under the provisions of Article 9 of Federal Law No. 161-FZ, "On the national payment system," of June 27, 2011.
Under the provisions, the bank is not obliged to reimburse a customer for a credit card transaction without the consent of the client unless the client reports a disagreement with the transaction no later than the day following the receipt of notice from the bank.
Customers without internet banking services will be notified of bank card transactions on paper the day after the transaction is carried out.
Founded in 1990 in St. Petersburg, the bank is one of the 50 largest in Russia in terms of net assets. It is listed on the Moscow Exchange.
Alexander Savelyev is the chairman of the bank's management board.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays