The Vice-Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan Ruslan MF RK Dalenova gave a report on the economic development of the country and preliminary results for 2013 at a briefing on Dec. 27.
Dalenova said that the income for the first 11 months of 2013 fulfilled the national budget revenues by 101.8 percent, with tax revenues at 101.3 percent.
The national fund amounted to $4 billion as of Oct. 1 and the country had an expenditure adjusted national budget amounting to $39.13 billion. The national debt amounted to $26.5 billion or 11.9 percent of GDP and was ranked 14th in the Global Competitiveness Index for 2013-2014.
Public procurement was at a volume of $6.25 billion with conventional savings of $300 million or 4.6 percent. There was a 60 percent share of electronic public procurement in the amount of public procurement.
The Ministry of Finance also worked to simplify the tax and customs administration to develop cashless payments and to introduce electronic customs declaration.
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!