Russia's Gazprombank and Gazprombank Ltd. acted as joint mandated lead arrangers of the $240 million six year syndicated loan facility for O1 Properties, one of the major owners of prime office real estate in Moscow.
The facility was used to finance the purchase of office space at the Legenda business center. The loan is secured by the mortgage of the premises.
Legenda is a Grade A+ modern business center and part of the multifunctional Legenda Zvetnogo complex located at 2 Zvetnoy Boulevard in the Central Administrative Region of Moscow.
Approximately 70 percent of the business center is already leased out. Among the major tenants are Phillip Morris, Master Card Europe, Group M and Morgan Lewis.
"We continue to actively implement our strategy of portoflio development," Dmitry Mints, chairman of the management board of O1 Properties, said. "Legenda is a very high-quality asset and it will take a good place among the company's projects. We are sure that Legenda will be popular among the tenants due to its favorable location in the very center of Moscow, proximity to the metro station, modern architecture, and the brand-awareness. This transaction crowns our busy year."
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation