NOMOS-Bank and Khanty-Mansiysk Bank were recently included in the list of banks approved by the government of the Russian Federation to open accounts for bids for public procurement as of Jan. 1.
The banks that were selected meet the requirements for maintaining state and municipal government contracts, including participation in the deposit insurance system, Rossiyskaya Gazeta reports.
The banks' participation in the auction will simplify the procedure for customers depositing funds for bidding.
NOMOS-Bank is one of Russia's largest private listed banks, with 21 branches and 31 representative offices throughout the country.
The bank was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank.
The Khanty-Mansiysk Bank offers a full range of transactions in the financial market. It has seven operating branch offices with 160 additional outlets and operational teller counters. It also has a representative office in Prague.
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!