The International Bank of Azerbaijan has had its long-term foreign currency issuer default rating confirmed as having a "stable" outlook by Fitch Ratings International Rating Agency.
The BBB- rating reflects that the company is satisfactory at the moment.
The bank was given a short-term IDR rating of "B" and a sustainability ratine of "B-." It received a "3" level support rating and a "BB" level of support rating for the long-term.
The International Bank of Azerbaijan is the state-controlled bank in the Republic of Azerbaijan. It consists of 36 branches and is headquartered in Baku. It has 95 service outlets in more than 40 cities.
The bank offers the largest asset scope, customer base and international business of all banks int he South Caucasus region. It has more than 30,000 corporate customers and 400,000 individual customers and more than 1,300 employees.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation