B&N Bank, one of Russia's largest commercial banks, has repurchased its exchange bonds for a total amount of $36.6 million under the put option.
B&N Bank has fulfilled its obligations on the repurchase of BO-01 exchange bonds in full. According to the put option procedure, the bank repurchased all securities called for redemption at their nominal value.
Three year exchange bonds of series BO-01 in the total amount of $91.6 million were placed on Dec. 20, 2011.
B&N Bank offers a wide range of corporate banking services, including lending to large corporate clients and SMEs, payment and account services, international settlements, trade finance and ECA-backed finance, payroll services and leasing, as well as retail banking services and financial markets activities.
The bank has been assigned a solvency rating of AA-/BBB- by RusRating, a solvency rating of Baa1.ru by Moody's Interfax, and a long-term rating of "In" and a short-term rating of "B" by Standard & Poor's.
Founded in 1994, B&N Bank has more than 120 regional offices.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Meets Prime Minister of Malaysia, Reaffirms Support
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshininbank's Noyemberyan branch was re-opened
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: Information on currency auction
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Basisbank's customer service space was opened at Mestia Justice House
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Fiji Confirm Partnership to Build Resilience Against Floods
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: "AtaBank" OJSC has started this campaign "Visa VISA, VİSA Al" earlier this year
- ACBA- CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: 60th branch of ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE Bank launched
- BANK OF GEORGIA: For the first time in the Caucasus region, the Bank of Georgia's Visa card holders will make payments through Garmin hours
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch