B&N Bank, one of Russia's largest commercial banks, has repurchased its exchange bonds for a total amount of $36.6 million under the put option.
B&N Bank has fulfilled its obligations on the repurchase of BO-01 exchange bonds in full. According to the put option procedure, the bank repurchased all securities called for redemption at their nominal value.
Three year exchange bonds of series BO-01 in the total amount of $91.6 million were placed on Dec. 20, 2011.
B&N Bank offers a wide range of corporate banking services, including lending to large corporate clients and SMEs, payment and account services, international settlements, trade finance and ECA-backed finance, payroll services and leasing, as well as retail banking services and financial markets activities.
The bank has been assigned a solvency rating of AA-/BBB- by RusRating, a solvency rating of Baa1.ru by Moody's Interfax, and a long-term rating of "In" and a short-term rating of "B" by Standard & Poor's.
Founded in 1994, B&N Bank has more than 120 regional offices.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso