Alfa-Bank, the largest private commercial bank in Russia, is extending its program to support legal entities and individual entrepreneurs affected by the revocation of licenses of a number of the country's banks.
Former customers of those banks, including Master-Bank, Investment Bank, Project Financing Bank and Bank of Smolensk, will have until Jan. 31 to open a free Alfa-Bank account.
Alfa-Bank will also provide all clients opening a new account with certificates for free legal advice.
Founded in 1990 and headquartered in Moscow, Alfa-Bank operates in seven countries, providing financial services to approximately 103,000 corporate customers and 9.6 million retail clients.
The bank is particularly active in Russia and Ukraine, ranking among the top 10 largest banks in terms of capital in both countries.
In the first half of 2013, according to its financial statements, the total assets of the Alfa-Group, which includes Alfa-Bank and affiliated finance companies, amounted to $45.4 billion.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Meets Prime Minister of Malaysia, Reaffirms Support
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshininbank's Noyemberyan branch was re-opened
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: Information on currency auction
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Basisbank's customer service space was opened at Mestia Justice House
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Fiji Confirm Partnership to Build Resilience Against Floods
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: "AtaBank" OJSC has started this campaign "Visa VISA, VİSA Al" earlier this year
- ACBA- CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: 60th branch of ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE Bank launched
- BANK OF GEORGIA: For the first time in the Caucasus region, the Bank of Georgia's Visa card holders will make payments through Garmin hours
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch