PrivatBank, the largest commercial bank in Ukraine, has increased the number of POS terminals in its network by 50 percent this year to 110.
The bank said that non-cash payments for goods and services have become more than twice as popular, while the volume of card payments through the bank grew by 49 percent.
"Today we are totally free to provide the opportunity to accept payment cards at any retail outlet, regardless of the size and turnover of the business. The entire installation process takes no more than three working days," Roman Neginsky, the head of business service trade enterprises at PrivatBank, said.
More than 700,000 people make payments through PrivatBank's Ukraine network each day, and more than 30,000 people are employed within the bank's system.
A market survey conducted by GFK Ukraine found that PrivatBank's
Services are used by 33.2 percent of Ukrainian banking clients and 24.9 percent of Ukrainian consumers consider PrivatBank their main bank.
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!