Representatives of Sberbank and the Moscow Exchange presented commemorative medals, diplomas and prizes to the winners of the "Best Floor Trader Among Clients of Sberbank of Russia" contest.
The contest was held as part of the "Best Private Investor 2013" competition, which was organized by the Moscow Stock Exchange.
Participants were required to have a brokerage account with the Sberbank of Russia savings bank. Contestants traded with different tools on stock and futures markets and on the Moscow Stock Exchange. Five prizes were offered for participants in Omsk, Saratov, Moscow, Tyumen and Balakova.
The winners were invited to an awards ceremony in Moscow.
Sberbank is the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe and the third largest in all of Europe. It is headquartered in Moscow.
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Registration Opens for ADB's 53rd Annual Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: European Commission and EIB Group join forces to boost space sector investment with EUR 200 million of financing
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: The National Bank has agreed on the terms and conditions of activity of Ukraine's Clear Junction international payment system
- INTERNATIONAL MONERTARY FUND: Andorra Applies for IMF Membership