Representatives of Sberbank and the Moscow Exchange presented commemorative medals, diplomas and prizes to the winners of the "Best Floor Trader Among Clients of Sberbank of Russia" contest.
The contest was held as part of the "Best Private Investor 2013" competition, which was organized by the Moscow Stock Exchange.
Participants were required to have a brokerage account with the Sberbank of Russia savings bank. Contestants traded with different tools on stock and futures markets and on the Moscow Stock Exchange. Five prizes were offered for participants in Omsk, Saratov, Moscow, Tyumen and Balakova.
The winners were invited to an awards ceremony in Moscow.
Sberbank is the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe and the third largest in all of Europe. It is headquartered in Moscow.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies