The Central Bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan's Research and Development Center recently held a seminar in conjunction with Azerbaijan State Economic University on the topic of "Non-cash transactions: international and local experience."
Non-cash transactions consist of investing or financing activity that does not affect the cash inflows or outflows, but involves only equity or long-term assets and liabilities.
A master's student from the university delivered a presentation on reforms being made to non-cash settlement payment systems by the central bank.
Azerbaijan State Economic University, in collaboration with the Central Bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan, is also due to make a presentation on the expansion of non-cash payments.
Azerbaijan completed its post-Soviet transition into a major oil based economy with the completion of the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan Pipeline.
The country is now interested in cooperation with Tatarstan in the development of the non-oil sector, AzerNews reports.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy