The Central Bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan's Research and Development Center recently held a seminar in conjunction with Azerbaijan State Economic University on the topic of "Non-cash transactions: international and local experience."
Non-cash transactions consist of investing or financing activity that does not affect the cash inflows or outflows, but involves only equity or long-term assets and liabilities.
A master's student from the university delivered a presentation on reforms being made to non-cash settlement payment systems by the central bank.
Azerbaijan State Economic University, in collaboration with the Central Bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan, is also due to make a presentation on the expansion of non-cash payments.
Azerbaijan completed its post-Soviet transition into a major oil based economy with the completion of the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan Pipeline.
The country is now interested in cooperation with Tatarstan in the development of the non-oil sector, AzerNews reports.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business