The "Song Without Borders" charity event, sponsored by Priorbank, was held on Nov. 25 in Minsk.
The theme of the event was "Great art hands of little people."
The festival brought together pupils from boarding schools throughout the country. The performers worked with professionals to develop vocal abilities and dramatics to create a unique image and style of performance.
The group came on stage with well-known Belarusian pop singers to present the result of many months of work, displaying that art really has no boundaries.
"This action is crucial for children. Participation in it is not only a manifestation of their talents, but it is also a place for meeting old friends and new acquaintances. We are pleased that we were able to take part in this festival and to provide all possible support to children who so need our attention and care," Svetlana Sushkevich, the manager of marketing and public relations at Priorbank, said.
All participants received prizes and gifts.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar