NOMOS Bank Opening, along with PSB and Zenit Bank, have completed the placement of exchange bonds of RSG Finance BO-01 series with a total nominal value of $90 million with a maturity of three years and the repayment of issue No. 22, 2016, placed in full.
The book has a benchmark rate in the range of 12.25-12.75 percent, corresponding to a 12.63-13.16 percent per annum yield. The book was opened in the period from Nov. 18-20.
The results of the closing order book for Nov. 20 showed that the issuer set the first coupon rate at the upper end of the price range in the amount of 12.75 percent. This corresponds to a yield of 13.16 percent with the remaining coupon rate equal to the rate of the first coupon.
On Nov. 26, the market bonds were placed by public subscription on the MICEX system.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar