Russia's Gazprom Bank, the third largest bank in the Russian Federation, has been recognized as one of the top providers of brokerage services to clients.
The ratings were published by financial Portal Finanz.ru, a joint project of the Moscow Stock Exchange, Forbes Russia and Finanzen.net, one of the major Western financial information aggregators.
According to the study, the brokerage services market in Russia is highly competitive and the quality of customer service is one of the main factors for investors when choosing a financial partner.
"Gazprombank is one of the leading Russian brokers and serves a large group of private, institutional and corporate clients. Thanks to a large customer base in each segment, and the accumulated experience, we understand the specifics of the various client groups' queries, which allows us to provide each customer the right product," Maxim Maletin, the head of e-commerce for Gazprom, said.
The bank's principal business areas include corporate banking, retail banking, investment banking and depositary services. Its banking activities also include securities trading, foreign exchange operations, precious metals operations, clearing operations and settlement services.
Gazprom has a distribution network of 43 branches and more than 260 banking outlets throughout the Russian Federation.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies