Russia's Gazprom Bank, the third largest bank in the Russian Federation, has been recognized as one of the top providers of brokerage services to clients.
The ratings were published by financial Portal Finanz.ru, a joint project of the Moscow Stock Exchange, Forbes Russia and Finanzen.net, one of the major Western financial information aggregators.
According to the study, the brokerage services market in Russia is highly competitive and the quality of customer service is one of the main factors for investors when choosing a financial partner.
"Gazprombank is one of the leading Russian brokers and serves a large group of private, institutional and corporate clients. Thanks to a large customer base in each segment, and the accumulated experience, we understand the specifics of the various client groups' queries, which allows us to provide each customer the right product," Maxim Maletin, the head of e-commerce for Gazprom, said.
The bank's principal business areas include corporate banking, retail banking, investment banking and depositary services. Its banking activities also include securities trading, foreign exchange operations, precious metals operations, clearing operations and settlement services.
Gazprom has a distribution network of 43 branches and more than 260 banking outlets throughout the Russian Federation.
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On Results of Deposit Auction to Attract Funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Chairman of the Board of the EDB Andrei Belyaninov headed the department at REU named after G. V. Plekhanova
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Registration Opens for ADB's 53rd Annual Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: European Commission and EIB Group join forces to boost space sector investment with EUR 200 million of financing