A delegation from the Bank of Moscow recently met with Evgeniy Avilov, the head of the Tula City Administration to discuss economic cooperation.
Tula is an industrial city located 120 miles south of Moscow on the Upa River. It is also the administrative center of Tula Oblast.
The bank was represented by Senior Vice President Yulia Mikhajlova, Vice President Maksim Kokorin, City Projects Management Board Head Irina Bulgakova and the Bank of Moscow's Tula Regional Operational Office Head Alexey Sebyakin.
The meeting identified a number of municipal projects that the Bank of Moscow will take part in as an investor. The bank is supporting reforms and modernization in housing and community amenities, infrastructure and capital repair.
Tula ROO is currently managing 170 projects, including leading ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy enterprises, housing and community amenities, and local government and city administration.
Tula has a population of more than 500,000 citizens.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies