A delegation from the Bank of Moscow recently met with Evgeniy Avilov, the head of the Tula City Administration to discuss economic cooperation.
Tula is an industrial city located 120 miles south of Moscow on the Upa River. It is also the administrative center of Tula Oblast.
The bank was represented by Senior Vice President Yulia Mikhajlova, Vice President Maksim Kokorin, City Projects Management Board Head Irina Bulgakova and the Bank of Moscow's Tula Regional Operational Office Head Alexey Sebyakin.
The meeting identified a number of municipal projects that the Bank of Moscow will take part in as an investor. The bank is supporting reforms and modernization in housing and community amenities, infrastructure and capital repair.
Tula ROO is currently managing 170 projects, including leading ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy enterprises, housing and community amenities, and local government and city administration.
Tula has a population of more than 500,000 citizens.
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: Mutual funds of Promsvyaz management company entered the list of the best in terms of management quality
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Global Finance recognizes Converse Bank as the Best Trade Finance Provider in Armenia
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On Results of Deposit Auction to Attract Funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Chairman of the Board of the EDB Andrei Belyaninov headed the department at REU named after G. V. Plekhanova
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC