The Kengash of the Senate of the Republic of Uzbekistan has adopted a resolution to hold the chamber's 13th general session on Dec. 12-13 in the city of Tashkent.
The agenda is set to include deliberations on the 2014 state budget and the program to create jobs and secure employment, aimed at elevating the country's level of economic growth and the standard of living.
A series of bills directed at the transformation and liberalization of all spheres in political and socio-economic life is also expected to be introduced.
Among the laws to be discussed are "On the Approval of the Budget Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan," "On the Environmental Scrutiny" and "On Guardianship and Trusteeship."
The Kengash has established a working group to coordinate the work of committees and the executive apparatus of the Senate in the preparations for the 13th general session.
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: Mutual funds of Promsvyaz management company entered the list of the best in terms of management quality
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Global Finance recognizes Converse Bank as the Best Trade Finance Provider in Armenia
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On Results of Deposit Auction to Attract Funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Chairman of the Board of the EDB Andrei Belyaninov headed the department at REU named after G. V. Plekhanova
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC