Victor Tyutin, a member of the management board of NOMOS-BANK, has been appointed chief financial officer, the bank announced on Tuesday.
Tyutin will be responsible for financial planning, budgeting, improving IFRS and RAS accounting, and management accounting. He will replace Vladimir Rykunov who, upon approval by the Russian Central Bank, will leave NOMOS-BANK to serve as chairman of the management board at Petrocommerce Bank, which provides various corporate and retail banking services primarily in the Russian Federation.
At the end of October, Otkritie, one of Russia's leading banking groups, said it would purchase at least a 95 percent stake in Petrocommerce Bank in 2014.
IFD Kapital, a major diversified holding group, will in turn become a shareholder of Otkritie by buying an additional 19.9 percent issue of its shares.
Tyutin has been with NOMOS-BANK since beginning his banking career in 1994. From 1996-2004, he was the chief accountant at the bank, and from 2004-2009 he served as chief financial officer. From 2009 through October 2013, he served as the bank's senior vice-president.
Tyutin was born in Moscow in 1967. He graduated from the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology in 1989 as a specialist in automatic control systems.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar