Victor Tyutin, a member of the management board of NOMOS-BANK, has been appointed chief financial officer, the bank announced on Tuesday.
Tyutin will be responsible for financial planning, budgeting, improving IFRS and RAS accounting, and management accounting. He will replace Vladimir Rykunov who, upon approval by the Russian Central Bank, will leave NOMOS-BANK to serve as chairman of the management board at Petrocommerce Bank, which provides various corporate and retail banking services primarily in the Russian Federation.
At the end of October, Otkritie, one of Russia's leading banking groups, said it would purchase at least a 95 percent stake in Petrocommerce Bank in 2014.
IFD Kapital, a major diversified holding group, will in turn become a shareholder of Otkritie by buying an additional 19.9 percent issue of its shares.
Tyutin has been with NOMOS-BANK since beginning his banking career in 1994. From 1996-2004, he was the chief accountant at the bank, and from 2004-2009 he served as chief financial officer. From 2009 through October 2013, he served as the bank's senior vice-president.
Tyutin was born in Moscow in 1967. He graduated from the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology in 1989 as a specialist in automatic control systems.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business