Victor Tyutin, a member of the management board of NOMOS-BANK, has been appointed chief financial officer, the bank announced on Tuesday.
Tyutin will be responsible for financial planning, budgeting, improving IFRS and RAS accounting, and management accounting. He will replace Vladimir Rykunov who, upon approval by the Russian Central Bank, will leave NOMOS-BANK to serve as chairman of the management board at Petrocommerce Bank, which provides various corporate and retail banking services primarily in the Russian Federation.
At the end of October, Otkritie, one of Russia's leading banking groups, said it would purchase at least a 95 percent stake in Petrocommerce Bank in 2014.
IFD Kapital, a major diversified holding group, will in turn become a shareholder of Otkritie by buying an additional 19.9 percent issue of its shares.
Tyutin has been with NOMOS-BANK since beginning his banking career in 1994. From 1996-2004, he was the chief accountant at the bank, and from 2004-2009 he served as chief financial officer. From 2009 through October 2013, he served as the bank's senior vice-president.
Tyutin was born in Moscow in 1967. He graduated from the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology in 1989 as a specialist in automatic control systems.
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: Information on currency auction
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Basisbank's customer service space was opened at Mestia Justice House
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Fiji Confirm Partnership to Build Resilience Against Floods
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: "AtaBank" OJSC has started this campaign "Visa VISA, VİSA Al" earlier this year
- ACBA- CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: 60th branch of ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE Bank launched
- BANK OF GEORGIA: For the first time in the Caucasus region, the Bank of Georgia's Visa card holders will make payments through Garmin hours
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador