Alfa Bank Ukraine has signed an international syndicated loan agreement in the amount of $72.5 million dollars over the period of one year to be used for trade finance and general corporate purposes.
The book-runner on the deal is Alfa-Bank of Russia, the largest private bank in the country by total assets. The mandated lead arrangers are Alfa-Bank, HSBC and NOVIKOMBANK, the joint arrangers are Amsterdam Trade Bank, East-West United Bank and SMP Bank, the lead managers are Promsvyazbank and MDM Bank, and the manager is M2M Private Bank.
"The syndication caused great interest in the market. Successful completion of the deal makes Alfa-Bank Ukraine the first private bank in Ukraine having managed to attract funds in the international market since 2008," Rushan Khvesyuk, the chief executive officer at Alfa-Bank Ukraine, said. "Raising funds against the downgrading of country ratings amid closed markets was made possible with a long-term positive history of Alfa-Bank Ukraine's cooperation with foreign investors. Investors are confident in stable gains from the partner in whom they have trust, and Alfa-Bank Ukraine in turn has an opportunity to expand business and build up its credit portfolio."
Founded in 1990, Alfa-Bank is a universal bank offering private and corporate customer services, investment banking, leasing, and commercial and structured financing.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation