NOMOS-BANK has been recognized as "highly recommended" for the second year in a row at the Global Private Banking Awards 2013 in the category of "Best Private Bank in Russia."
NOMOS-BANK, one of Russia's largest private banks, was the only one in its category to be awarded the status by the jury, which consisted of nine high profile figures in the global banking industry.
The awards were organized by The Banker and Professional Wealth Management, both of which are members of the Financial Times Group in London.
NOMOS-BANK has 21 branches and 31 representative offices in Russia. The bank was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank. Its current owners include the Czech PPF Group, owned by Petr Kellner, the Slovak businessman Roman Korbacka, and the Russian ICT Group, of which Alexander Nesis is president.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation