Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, will take park in the upcoming "Silicon Valley Meets Russia" conference dedicated to attracting venture capital financing to the country, the bank announced on Monday.
The event will be attended by leading Russian and overseas businessmen, representatives of major international corporations, venture capitalists, development institutions and investors.
The conference will feature a competition among businesses presenting their plans for new projects to the businesses and investors taking part in the conference.
In June 2012, as a result of that year's conference, Sberbank and the SVB Financial Group, the parent company of Silicon Valley Bank, signed a memorandum of understanding establishing a partnership for future venture financing in Russia.
In the framework of that agreement, Sberbank will provide specialized high-tech banking services to overseas companies and contribute to innovative development in Russia.
- GOVERNMENT OF UZBEKISTAN: The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan held a regional training on reforms in the field of public procurement
- BG CAPITAL - GEORGIA: Galt and Taggart Published Macroeconomic Research of Uzbekistan
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB and REC to support the supply to Kazakhstan of Russian modules for a solar power station
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Ukraine: EU Bank launches new scheme to strengthen the agri-food sector
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: DB Raises 85.05 Million Georgian Lari in Offshore Bond Market
- ARTSAKBANK - ARMENIA: Shareholders Extraordinary General Meeting
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Vice-President Chen Highlights Uzbekistan's Capital Market Development Priorities in Keynote Speech
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: AtaBank's traditional savings campaign kicks off
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal