NOMOS-BANK recently came in second in the 2013 MarksWebb Rank & Report on mobile and internet banking in Russia for tablet performance, functionality and ease of use.
NOMOS-Link allows users to conduct most banking transactions, including investment management and external money order transfers, entirely online.
It is the only service in Russia to offer online trading of precious metals, including gold, silver, platinum and palladium. Additionally, users can set limits on and block bank cards through the system.
NOMOS-BANK will issue virtual cards free of charge by Nov. 30.
NOMOS-BANK has an extensive regional network with 300 offices and provides a wide range of banking services to corporate, retail and small business clients. It has been rated BB- by Fitch and Ba3 by Moody's.
As of June 30, NOMOS-BANK had approximately 13,000 corporate customers, 85,600 small business customers and approximately 1.5 million individuals, including clients private banking.
NOMOS-BANK was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now the CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank.
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues