NOMOS-BANK recently came in second in the 2013 MarksWebb Rank & Report on mobile and internet banking in Russia for tablet performance, functionality and ease of use.
NOMOS-Link allows users to conduct most banking transactions, including investment management and external money order transfers, entirely online.
It is the only service in Russia to offer online trading of precious metals, including gold, silver, platinum and palladium. Additionally, users can set limits on and block bank cards through the system.
NOMOS-BANK will issue virtual cards free of charge by Nov. 30.
NOMOS-BANK has an extensive regional network with 300 offices and provides a wide range of banking services to corporate, retail and small business clients. It has been rated BB- by Fitch and Ba3 by Moody's.
As of June 30, NOMOS-BANK had approximately 13,000 corporate customers, 85,600 small business customers and approximately 1.5 million individuals, including clients private banking.
NOMOS-BANK was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now the CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation