A contest of professional skills between representatives of several different trades was recently held at Russian oil refinery TANECO.
Competing at the Nizhnekamsk Oil Refining and Petrochemical Plants Complex were technicians for static equipment, rotating equipment, instrumentation and automation, compressors, processing plants, repair and maintenance of electrical equipment, and chemical analysis.
More than 100 young TANECO employees were competing for the title of "Best in Trade."
Participants were selected on the basis of their level of theoretical and practical training as well as the quality and execution time of production orders. Applicants could have no disciplinary or safety standards and regulations violations.
The winners' award ceremony will take place during the celebration of Oilmen Day.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation