The Bank of Latvia recently issued new regulations for credit unions submitting "Calculation of the Reserve Base and Reserve Requirement" reports to ensure compliance with European Central Bank rules.
A credit union must submit its report for the maintenance periods ending April 8, May 13 and June 10, 2014, based on the data of the Monthly Financial Position report of December 31, 2013, by January 10, 2014.
The credit union must also report liabilities to another financial institution as liabilities to MFIs are subject to reserve requirements.
The report must be submitted to the Bank of Latvia in electronic form, and the terms used must reflect the same meaning as defined in the ECB regulations.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation