A regular meeting of the board of directors of Tatneft, the sixth largest oil company in Russia, was held in Kazan, the capital of the Republican of Tatarstan, on October 1.
Chaired by President Rustam Minnikhanov, the meeting reviewed the company's performance from January-August, approved the budget for the fourth quarter and discussed economic projections for 2014.
The board also looked at new technologies and equipment being used to improve the drilling of production and exploratory wells by the Tatburneft Management Company, which unites five drilling administrations and other subdivisions.
The meeting also covered the state and development of Tatneft's corporate media, including newspapers Oil News and Khezine, Oil and Life magazine, and Time of Tatneft TV.
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues