A regular meeting of the board of directors of Tatneft, the sixth largest oil company in Russia, was held in Kazan, the capital of the Republican of Tatarstan, on October 1.
Chaired by President Rustam Minnikhanov, the meeting reviewed the company's performance from January-August, approved the budget for the fourth quarter and discussed economic projections for 2014.
The board also looked at new technologies and equipment being used to improve the drilling of production and exploratory wells by the Tatburneft Management Company, which unites five drilling administrations and other subdivisions.
The meeting also covered the state and development of Tatneft's corporate media, including newspapers Oil News and Khezine, Oil and Life magazine, and Time of Tatneft TV.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation