The managers of oil and gas company Tatneft were recently included on the XIV annual "Top 1,000 Russian Managers" list by the Managers' Association and Kommersant publishing house.
Shafagat Takhautdinov, the director general of Tatneft, was listed among the top 10 business leaders in the fuel and energy sector, while Nail Maganov, the company's first deputy director general, was named among the best three commercial directors in the fuel and energy sector.
Deputy Director General for Economics Vladimir Lavushchenko ranked as one of the top financial officers, while Deputy General Director for Property Victor Gorodniy ranked as one of the best corporate management directors.
Fred Shchelkov, the deputy general director for general affairs, was named among the best three marketing directors, and Rustam Mukhamadeev, the deputy general director for human resources and social development, was named one of the best HR directors.
The "Top 1,000 Russian Managers" list was created in 2001 and is designed to identify national and industry leaders in 16 major sectors of the economy.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation