Tajikistan's central bank recently announced an open bid tender for the selection of an auditor to carry out an external audit of the bank for the financial year ending December 31.
Applicants must submit to the National Bank of Tajikistan an application verified by the company director with a company stamp, notarized copies of the company's statutory documents with the latest amendments, balance sheet and income statement for the last reporting date, and a draft contract specifying remuneration, a time plan for the audit and audit methodology. The cost must be final and include all taxes and expenses.
The deadline for submission of applications is October 31.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar