NOMOS-BANK, one of Russia's largest private banks, recently released a new version of its mobile NOMOS-LINK featuring unique functions for managing accounts.
The bank's customers can now open and close accounts and transfer funds through tablets and smartphones.
The system significantly increases the list of payment recipients, improves navigation, includes tips for making payments and transfers, and implements a search mechanism for recipients of payments.
It also allows users to trade online in precious metals, set limits on cards and quickly block a card.
NOMOS-BANK has an extensive regional network, while a significant part of the group's business is concentrated in Moscow, St. Petersburg, the Tyumen region, Novosibirsk and Khabarovsk.
As of June 30, the bank had approximately 13,000 corporate customers, 85,600 small business customers and approximately 1.5 million individuals, including clients private banking.
NOMOS-BANK was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now the CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar