NOMOS-BANK, one of Russia's largest private banks, recently released a new version of its mobile NOMOS-LINK featuring unique functions for managing accounts.
The bank's customers can now open and close accounts and transfer funds through tablets and smartphones.
The system significantly increases the list of payment recipients, improves navigation, includes tips for making payments and transfers, and implements a search mechanism for recipients of payments.
It also allows users to trade online in precious metals, set limits on cards and quickly block a card.
NOMOS-BANK has an extensive regional network, while a significant part of the group's business is concentrated in Moscow, St. Petersburg, the Tyumen region, Novosibirsk and Khabarovsk.
As of June 30, the bank had approximately 13,000 corporate customers, 85,600 small business customers and approximately 1.5 million individuals, including clients private banking.
NOMOS-BANK was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now the CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank.
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech