The National Bank of Ukraine set interest rates on new transactions of assets and liabilities scheduled to take place on September 16.
Overnight credit will be provided against collateral of Ukrainian government bonds at 7.50 percent per annum and overnight certificates of deposits will be offered at 2.00 percent per annum.
Certificates of deposit will be offered through a tender procedure, with a 2.25 percent maximum bid rate for a maturity of seven days, 3 percent for a maturity of 14 days, 3.50 percent for a maturity of 30 days, 4 percent for a maturity of 45 days and 6 percent for a maturity of 85 days.
A regular quantitative tender for the refinancing of banks, with an interest rate of 6.50 percent per annum for a term of up to eight days, will be held on September 18.
The terms and conditions for conducting the transactions are communicated to banks via the relevant software pursuant to the Procedure for NBU's Transaction with Banks approved by the NBU Board on April 30, 2009, and amended on June 19, 2012.
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!