Gunvor Group, one of the world's largest independent commodities trading houses, recently announced the closing of a $675 million long term secured facility to finance the company's flagship Ust Luga Oil Products Terminal investment in Russia.
"We are very pleased with the outcome of the facility, which is non-recourse to Gunvor, as it attracted considerable commitments from international and Russian banks amount to more than $1.3 billion," Chief Financial Officer Jacques Emi said.
Russia's Gazprombank and VTB, Credit Suisse International, ABN Amro, Raiffeisen Bank International and Bank of China all acted as mandated lead arrangers for the deal.
"This facility represents an important step for Gunvor; it not only confirms the trust and strong support from the banking community in our project, but it also allows the terminal to be optimally leveraged, freeing up capital for other investment opportunities," Corporate Finance Director Gia Mai said.
The terminal is considered the largest rail/ocean transshipment terminal in the world, with a projected capacity of more than 30 million metric tons per year.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy