Gunvor Group, one of the world's largest independent commodities trading houses, recently announced the closing of a $675 million long term secured facility to finance the company's flagship Ust Luga Oil Products Terminal investment in Russia.
"We are very pleased with the outcome of the facility, which is non-recourse to Gunvor, as it attracted considerable commitments from international and Russian banks amount to more than $1.3 billion," Chief Financial Officer Jacques Emi said.
Russia's Gazprombank and VTB, Credit Suisse International, ABN Amro, Raiffeisen Bank International and Bank of China all acted as mandated lead arrangers for the deal.
"This facility represents an important step for Gunvor; it not only confirms the trust and strong support from the banking community in our project, but it also allows the terminal to be optimally leveraged, freeing up capital for other investment opportunities," Corporate Finance Director Gia Mai said.
The terminal is considered the largest rail/ocean transshipment terminal in the world, with a projected capacity of more than 30 million metric tons per year.
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia
- UNITED STATE - UKRAINE BUSINESS COUNCIL (USUBC): UIA Carried Nearly 4 Million Passengers During the First Half of 2019
- THE WORLD BANK: World Bank Appoints New Country Director for Afghanistan
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank signed Micro and SME financing loan agreement with Eurasian Development Bank
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Change in tariffs for servicing current accounts
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: Long-term credit rating of PJSC "Prominvestbank" on the national scale has been updated at uaAA + level.
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Expert RA affirmed the highest rating of Rosbank