The International Bank of Azerbaijan, the state-controlled bank operating in the Republic of Azerbaijan, mobile phone operator Azercell and Visa recently launched a joint promotion allowing customers to receive free bonus minutes if they pay their bill with a debit card.
All Visa debit cards are issued by the bank, which will notify holders of the campaign using their mobile phone numbers. Registration and participation in the program are free. Bonus minutes for on-net calls are added once a month.
The IBA already runs a promotion with Visa called "'Pay by card Visa abroad and win a prize!" The bank gives prizes such as iPhones to customers who use their credit card outside of Azerbaijan.
Headquartered in the Azerbaijani capital of Baku, IBA has the largest asset scope, customer base and international business of all banks operating in the South Caucasus region.
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues